Gorgeous two story home in the heart of Ridgefield. Vaulted entry, tall ceilings and an open floorplan. Spacious kitchen with island, tile backsplash with glass inlays and a butler's pantry. Over 32,000 in upgrades! Surround sound indoor and out. Grand master suite with vaults, soaking tub, shower and massive walk in closet. Enjoy the fully fenced yard with a deck, patio and greenbelt! Open House 3/18 12-2pm
Gorgeous two story home in Green Gables neighborhood! This home is in pristine condition and features a gorgeous entry and a downstairs office or bedroom with beautiful french doors. Open concept floor plan with amazing kitchen, stainless steel appliances, large island and granite counters. Master suite has a soaking tub, shower and dual vanities. Tons of storage and a loft. Fully fenced yard with great patio. OPEN HOUSE 3/4 from 12-2
Beautifully maintained/landscaped home. 2042 Sf/ 3 bed/ 2.5 bath + den (w/closet). S/S appliances, gas stove & fireplace. Fenced yard with covered extended patio, great for entertaining. Xtra storage. 9 ft ceilings upstairs & down. Expansive master suite with 2 closets, walk-in tiled shower, skylight, his & her vanities. Laundry room with utility sink & much more. Plants/trees in back planted last summer.
Continually updated, contemporary home just minutes from PDX. Secluded, but with a Mt. St. Helens view! Open concept, gourmet kitchen, great room & dining. Master suite on the main floor w/ jetted tub, W/I shower & heated floors. Downstairs are 2 large bedrooms, family room, large open office area & sauna. Fully fenced 1.5 acres with gated entrance & large, heated shop complete this extraordinarily comfortable, move-in ready property. Large 4 Bedroom home with 3424 sq ft!
This home sits perfectly on the property for you to enjoy your privacy! Bring all the animals and toys with the fencing and cross fencing. Great 4.79 acre lot ready for animals and the family! 3 bedroom home with 1773 Sq Ft and beautiful inside. Enjoy the privacy and come check this home out!
Selling your home can be stressful, time consuming and frustrating- but it shouldn't be! Hiring the right agent helps you handle your home sale easily and effectively.
As a listing agent I have a very detailed strategic marketing plan that will sell your home for more money, faster. We will analyze your home and appropriately price it to drive interest from buyers and help us choose the right offer on your terms.
A few easy tips to get your home ready to sell:
1) De-clutter any items that are not needed. Fridge should be clear, counter tops clear and give your home a thorough cleaning.
2) Choose neutral colors- Have red walls? Paint them! If you have any unusual colored walls you should paint them a neutral tone to appeal to most buyers and ensure they are not detracting from your home's features and floor plan.
3) Set the stage! Remove any unneccessary large furniture items or decorations. Let the potential buyer mentally picture themselves in the home instead of looking at your personal items.
4) Light it up! Make sure your home has great natural light and that all lights are on to showcase your home most effectively.
5) Freshen up your exterior- Freshen up your barkdust, mow the lawn, weed your flower beds, pressure wash side walks and make sure your roof and siding are clean and ready to show. First impressions are huge, make it a good one!
Thinking about selling and want to know your value? Stay informed! Check your Value
View of Lacamas Lake from inside and a hidden deck outside! Great value in Lacamas Shores ~ 4 bdrms, 3 baths, sunroom, hot tub on back patio near small fountain, stairs to upper hidden deck near Lake Rd for great views! Formal LR/DR, family room open to kitchen for great entertaining! 4th bedroom or office with view balcony, lg laundry w/storage.
Real Estate is NOT Part time, it is NOT a hobby, it is my career! If you or someone you know has been considering selling or buying, please contact me. It is so important to hire an Agent who is experienced and knowledgeable in this profession. I'd love to help with any of your Real Estate needs.